Running a medical practice today presents constant challenges from rising costs, to declining reimbursement, to the new sweeping reform legislation. These complex issues require comprehensive solutions. Our Medical Practice Consulting Group is here to provide them.
We are experienced in serving physician practices including small, one office practices to multi-office, multi-physician practices. Our established team of professionals is ready to help you in the areas of accounting, tax compliance and financial reporting to the areas of consulting, governance and structure, business valuation, electronic health records and more.
• Audit, reviews & compilations of financial statements for professional services firms such as engineering and architectural firms, medical and dental practices, and consulting and law firms
• Preparation, planning and assistance with federal, state and local income, franchise, payroll and sales tax
• Audits of retirement plans and preparation of related tax filings
• Compliance with tax reporting for health and welfare plans
• Retirement plan asset management and advisory services
• Estate and gift planning and general wealth management services for firms and the individual owners
Working with Wilkins Miller allows us to practice healthcare instead of accounting. We don’t have to worry, they are reliable, trustworthy and always willing to find an answer. Not only do we receive excellent service, we enjoy working with their personable staff.
– Darren Waters
The Wilkins Miller team has a level of integrity, ease of communication and knowledge that I haven’t experienced with any other firm. We utilize both the accounting and wealth management services, and appreciate the convenience and continuity that goes along with it; they are the total package. I’ve worked with them since opening my solo practice and it was one of the best decisions I’ve made.
– Dr. Kevin Pickett